Sunday, March 4, 2012

What does the unlimited data plan cover for iphone?

I have the unlimited data plan for the iphone 3g which is $30 a month. Is it really UNLIMITED or I will still get charged for going to certain sites? My bill shows up as $1600 but I have the unlimited data plan.What does the unlimited data plan cover for iphone?
This cannot be. the $30 covers all data , it doesn't matter. The only thing it doesn't cover is paid apps in the app store. But this is through Itunes, not At%26amp;T. I would seriously call them up and see what's going on. Check your bill detail and see if you went over your minutes or something.What does the unlimited data plan cover for iphone?
It should cover everything.. like any site you go to, it shouldn't matter..

whoa! your bill is $1600?? shouldn't be the data plan.. maybe went over your minutes or something??

No comments:

Post a Comment