Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is a legitimate work at home business, especially data entry?

I'm looking for a job that I can do on my computer, possibly data entry. No sales.What is a legitimate work at home business, especially data entry?
You probably have to refine your field a little more. If you're looking for pure data entry, you're probably competing with cheap labor overseas like India. Medical billing or tax preparation are related fields, but you probably have to leave the house for medical billing. I do tax prep on the side and I go to people's houses for the data and enter it at home, but I could just as easily have them come to me or mail me their info. I also know bookkeepers who go to their various clients' businesses, but some do it the other way around. My day job is in a law firm and our billing person does everything remotely. She can access the company server from the comfort of her own home and pester us with e-mails while still in her pj's. With all the internet jobs available, you could also very easily do blogging or copy writing for a website company. Depends on your skill set.
I do tax prep on the side and I go to people's houses for the data and enter it at home, but I could just as easily have them come to me or mail me their info. I also know bookkeepers who go to their various clients' businesses, but some do it the other way around.What is a legitimate work at home business, especially data entry?
There are no online jobs that pay anything close to minimum wage. Most are scams. The ones that are 'legit' rarely pay or it's a laughable amount or it's paid in coupons. Online data entry jobs fades into history sometime in the early 90's.
Unless you have very specific skills, such as graphic design, web design, computer programming, there are no real internet work at home jobs.What is a legitimate work at home business, especially data entry?
Legitimate is anyone who will pay you a fair rate for services. Unfortunately, hell will likely freeze over before you find one
  • round table pizza menu
  • veganism
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment