Sunday, March 4, 2012

What is a good software for recovering data from a hard drive?

I appear to have a crashed hard drive. It's not my boot drive, so I can still use the computer. Is there any good, but cheap, software to recover data or repair the crashed drive?What is a good software for recovering data from a hard drive?
http://www.pcperformancetools.com/recove鈥?/a>What is a good software for recovering data from a hard drive?
Stomp soft recover lost data cost about 40 bucks, but even so it can't bring everything back. I've used it myself, but the hard drive most be in working condition, if it's not and it's failing, your probably have to take the hard drive in to a computer place and have them do it and buy a new working hard drive to put the data on.What is a good software for recovering data from a hard drive?
R-Studio 4.0



It is very good software for recovering Data from a Crashed HD..... I used it to recover data from my hard drive ;)
Try this new software. Just released.

http://www.cbltech.com/data-recovery/sof鈥?/a>
  • pizza deals
  • utah weather
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment