Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is a good cell phone that does not require a data plan?

I use AT%26amp;T and intend to switch my current SIM card to a new phone. However I need a phone that doesn't require a data plan.

I would love a phone that has a touch screen and threaded texting.

Any suggestions would be great!What is a good cell phone that does not require a data plan?
i would say the samsung mythicWhat is a good cell phone that does not require a data plan?
Well, if not having a data plan means the same thing as having a prepaid cell phone I'd recommend the Lg Rumor Touch. It's a nice touch screen cell phone with a full flip keyboard and tons of other stuff like Email and Google Earth. I don't know what threading text and a sim card is though, I know, pathetic... Here's a link:



http://www.walmart.com/ip/Virgin-Mobile-鈥?/a>



Hope I was a help (at all)!What is a good cell phone that does not require a data plan?
LG Vu Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment