Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What are the methods to back up the data stored in a computer?

Could you enlighted me about the various means available to back up the data stored in computer so that my data is not lost in case of any mishappening.



Suppose if I have backed up my data a week ago and I have added certain files in a folder, shall I have to back up the entire folder again? Is there a means only to back up the files which were added during the period of one week?What are the methods to back up the data stored in a computer?
If you added, it was not backed-up. If these files are smaller you can email them to you as you finish them by the end of the day, everyday.



You can upload these files on a time period to a site called xdive.com. They allow you to use upto 5 GB of space free.



You can also transfer to the rw-dvds whcih can hold 4.2 or 4.7 GB of space and you can do that every night. With rw dvds you can reuse them so no need to keep adding more dvd for backup.



There are external portable hard drives [200-600 GB] which can allow you to back it up with one touch command thru the USB port. I prefer this for your application because it will only backup the files that were changed or updated.



You may use flash drive with 2-4 gb space and backup the data.



Check with your IT dept if that is an option and they can configure the back-up everyday to another source.



Hope one of these will work for you, my personal preference is large portable HD with a power source and USB connection for you.
there are many ways you can back up your files...but the easiest one i use is a DVD which can holds up to 4.7GB file....What are the methods to back up the data stored in a computer?
Our service is offering back up for our subscribers......will be available in just a few days!!!





I can tell you right now that I was using AVG..and they were not protecting me! I then ran a free pc scan that I am offering to you right now....when I ran this scan it found over 80 hackers on my pc that AVG did not pick up! Not only now am I protected from hackers, but I have the same protection as Homeland Security, NASA, DOW Jones.....Fortune 500 Companies....just for starters. This is Spyware, Adware, VIrus, Firewall, Patch management.....TOTALLY hassle free....FREE tech support...and $25,000 Identity theft insurance....all for less than 50 cents a day......

run the free scan and GET protected....



www.nomorehackers.net
Best way is getting an external hard drive and putting everything in there.What are the methods to back up the data stored in a computer?
to back up items go to your computer and then right click on the C\ drive then go to tools then click on back up disk or cd and you can make a repair disk incase your computer cant start-up and select which ones you wanna add

No comments:

Post a Comment