Sunday, March 4, 2012

What data package is the verizon iphone going to need?

Okay so I want to get the iphone when it comes out. I was just wondering how much the data package is going to cost if you know. On at%26amp;t it's $30 dollars but don't know about Verizon. THanks!What data package is the verizon iphone going to need?
Actually, it's not $30 on AT%26amp;T.



No one knows what Verizon is going to charge because Verizon hasn't announced it yet. As a result, the rumors are flying about $120/month and that kind of nonsense.What data package is the verizon iphone going to need?
You should expect it to be similarly priced to any other smartphone data plan. In other words, right about $30 a month.



Of course, you'll be stuck with the slow VzW 3G network, so it shouldn't matter that much..What data package is the verizon iphone going to need?
I have no clue. But I'm wondering also, cause I'm definitely gonna get it. I hope its not 30 though.
  • happy wheels 2
  • mopar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment