Sunday, March 4, 2012

What is the best way to transfer data from one computer to another?

I want to transfer data from my desktop to a laptop. Is there a way to connect the laptop to the desktop %26amp; use it like a flash drive where I can just copy %26amp; paste? Both systems are running XP. Thanks!What is the best way to transfer data from one computer to another?
I'd use a USB Flashdrive and copy my data onto it. then use the flashdrive to put it on the other computer.

Easy as pie.



You can also use a crossover cable (a network cable that connects to the network ports of both PCs). Once they are networked, you can just copy and paste info from one computer to the next.What is the best way to transfer data from one computer to another?
use a USB memory card and copy and pate save then transfer the memory card over to the other computer

No comments:

Post a Comment