Sunday, March 4, 2012

What is the Easiest way to transfer data from a Xbox 360 hard drive to another hard drive?

I am purchasing a 60gb hard drive instead of my 20gb, what is the easiest way to transfer the data?What is the Easiest way to transfer data from a Xbox 360 hard drive to another hard drive?
I had to do the same thing when I switched to an elite...So Heres what I did...I bought a memory card the day I bought my elite console and went home...I hooked up both of my consoles at the same time on two different Tv's and transfered small fractions of stuff to my memory card off my old xbox and on to my new one...its kinda complicated and takes hours if you have a lot of stuff...But its the safest and easiest way to transfer stuff



Good Luck!What is the Easiest way to transfer data from a Xbox 360 hard drive to another hard drive?
it comes with a transfer disc but a lot of times it ends up corrupting files so be carefulWhat is the Easiest way to transfer data from a Xbox 360 hard drive to another hard drive?
The 60Gb drive does NOT come with a transfer disk. Only the 120 GB one does. You can easily move you data over by using a memory card though.
you have to get a data migration kit



call -1 800 4 my xbox - tell them you need one for upgrading from the 20gb to the 60gb, if you dont they will try to send you the one for the 120gb



and it is free, the last time i heard about it

No comments:

Post a Comment