Saturday, February 25, 2012

How much would it cost me to get an iPhone 4s?

I am looking to save enough money to get an iphone 4s in just a few months. How much would i need to save up? My phone carrier is verizon and i would want unlimited data and messaging. also is it cheaper to get a 2 year contract? what are the pros and cons of a 2 year contract?How much would it cost me to get an iPhone 4s?
You can go to http://www.apple.com/ and find that they range from $199 to $399 depending upon the memory you want installed (with a two year contract).



The pros of a two year contract is that the phone price is much lower. The con is that if you leave early there is a buy-out fee.How much would it cost me to get an iPhone 4s?
verizon no longer has unlimited data..

i have a 4s 32gb for verison $300

No comments:

Post a Comment