Saturday, February 25, 2012

How to zoom in and isolate the data on microsoft excel?

Although the title says it all, what I need to know is how do I focus the data on the spreadsheet on excel. I have a science project and I construced my data table on excel so I need to make my data table neat and presentable. How do I do this?How to zoom in and isolate the data on microsoft excel?
If you're trying to make graphs and charts, then all you have to do is highlight the region (including the variables like time and marshmallow size) and look for the icon that says create graph.



However, if you're trying to make a table all by itself, then all you have to do is go to a word processor and click insert, table. You can play around with the font and the color of the numbers to whatever you desire. My suggestion to make it look nice is change everything to verdana 12 point font. Fry's electronics uses this font, and I hope it works out for you too.



I dont think you can zoom in, but you can make the cells bigger by dragging the spaces between the letter and numbers in the columns and rows. And in turn, increase font size.



I think this should help out? Ive done many science projects tee hee.How to zoom in and isolate the data on microsoft excel?
A magnifying glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment