Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is the data transfer that is on my wireless bill?

I use At%26amp;t and I got a bill charging me $50 in text messaging and Iknow I didn't send that many text messages. When i looked in call details sections it listed all the numbers I either recieved or sent text messages. On some of them though I instead of there bing a number there it said data transfer. What is this?What is the data transfer that is on my wireless bill?
Sending pictures or going to the Cingular Mall.What is the data transfer that is on my wireless bill?
I dont work for cingualr but data transfer is probably some sort of web usage or did u or someone u know send a pic to ur phn? That could be it as well.What is the data transfer that is on my wireless bill?
That normally means you transferred some kind of data to/ from your phone. It could mean a photo or photo message, browsing the web or browsing the downloads available for your phone, or actually downloading a game, ring tone, etc.
most likely a picture or video was transferred. I had the same thing occur to me. I called Cinguler to inquire and thats what they told me, though they couldn't verify what exactly got transferred....

No comments:

Post a Comment