Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How save my important data when there is virus in Hard Disk?

There is lot of virus and spam in my computer i don't have any internet connection i have very important data in (D %26amp; E Drive), there are 4 partitions of Hard disk (C,D,E,G) windows is in C Drive Obviously. i want to save my data from D %26amp; E, what should i do. please help to protect my data.









Additional details: i can arrange for internet connection and a new computer.

i want to know about procedure.How save my important data when there is virus in Hard Disk?
Personally, I would just remove the virus. But if you want to, you can purchase a large enough external disk and back up your data to it. If your computer won't boot, you can use a bootable backup tool such as Acronis Backup and Restore.

No comments:

Post a Comment