Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is the best phone/data plan to use for my unlocked iphone that I brought to India with me?

It is a legally unlocked iphone and I am a moderate data user. Looking for a plan that is good for data throughput, phone charges and roaming.What is the best phone/data plan to use for my unlocked iphone that I brought to India with me?
honestly every data plan suck in India. Both Airtel and Vodafone charges are high, BSNL's 3G plan is ok, but their network is bad, may be you have to try AircelWhat is the best phone/data plan to use for my unlocked iphone that I brought to India with me?
You better take Aircell connection which lets you unlimited data access in just 98 Rs. for a month. Also it has per second voice call charges..So, i think its best. otherwise you can take MTNL if u are in delhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment