Saturday, February 25, 2012

What are some good companies to recover data from hard disk?

I need a data recovery from my SATA hard drive that failed. Can't get data back. Had a recovery, but some important (sentimental) video files were not on recovery. I think it's still there on the failed disk that I removed but kept.



Question is, are there any reputable companies that I can send my disk and have them recover all the data on that disk? Especially pictures and videos. I figure it'll cost a lot, but I want the data if it's still there.



Thanks for any advice.What are some good companies to recover data from hard disk?
DNSSOFT Technology Inc is advanced data recovery company commited to develop data recovery software,supply data recovery services.

http://www.diskgetor.com/hard-disk-data-鈥?/a>
  • greek salad dressing
  • harry potter games online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment