Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I have survey data rating the importance of factors from 0 to 3. What is the best way to analyze it?

I received data from 16 people ranking different factors on their importance from 0 to 3 for each factor. I would like to analyze the data to see if some of the factors differ significantly. Would I need to use an ANOVA test for this? What result would mean significance in an ANOVA?

Thanks!I have survey data rating the importance of factors from 0 to 3. What is the best way to analyze it?
You did not indicate how many factors. Let's just use K.



The ANOVA tests whether there is a significant difference between the means of the K factors.



When the results of the ANOVA test are significant, it would mean that at least one factor differs from the remaining K-1 factors.



To further group the factors that have no significant differences, a post hoc test is required.Examples of post hoc tests are DMRT, LSD, Tukey's HSD.

No comments:

Post a Comment