Saturday, February 25, 2012

What method should I use to erase all data in ps3 without erasing the important data?

In the manual of PS3, they warned me to restore the PS3 with care for not to erase the important data. My system is full so I need to delete them for more space. So tell me the best method to delete everything except the important data.



Thanks.What method should I use to erase all data in ps3 without erasing the important data?
Trailers, demos and game saves all take up data and are not important, so i would delete these. To do this simply press triangle over the item you wish to delete and choose delete. If you are deleting demos and trailers you can always download them from the store again. Make sure to back up your game saves if you delete them so that you have them if you change your mind. To back up game saves insert a memory stick, then click triangle on the game save and click copy.



Hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment