Sunday, March 4, 2012

What is the best free data recovery for the Mac?

I need to recover some lost data and photos from my Mac, however, I keep running into apps where I have to buy the full version to actually download the data. I wanted to know if there was a good free recovery app that lets me recover and download my lost data for free on my Mac! Thank you!What is the best free data recovery for the Mac?
If I recommend just one, it is TestDisk for non-photo files. Software that is specifically designed for image recovery is best for image files, such as Exif Untrasher. I also use Disk Drill. For any NTFS disk (NTFS-3G installed allows me to use NTFS external disks), I use PCInspector in Windows.

That's it for free. I also use Disk Warrior, Data Rescue, Stellar Phoenix, and TechTool Pro.What is the best free data recovery for the Mac?
Stellar Phoenix Mac can recover your all lost or deleted photos and data.....You can try the free demo version which will enable you to see the recoverable files and data only...If you want an absolute recovery of your lost data you need to buy it $99



http://www.macintosh-data-recovery.comWhat is the best free data recovery for the Mac?
you may try asoftech data recovery, just search for the software.
  • haynes repair manual
  • utah weather
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment